1. Lesson objectives
Review computer installation knowledge and use Command Prompt.
Test computer settings and use Command Prompt.
2. How to make examination
Each student will take a practice test on a computer. The practice test consists of two parts: installing the computer and using Command Prompt. Students will take 90 minutes.
3. A sample test
PART 1: SETUP COMPUTER
Create a virtual machine with Hard Disk: 100 GB, RAM: 1024MB. Then, make the following requests:
a) Partition the hard disk:
– BACKUP: 10 GB (Logical Partition – NTFS)
– DATA: 70 GB (Logical Partition – FAT32)
– OS: 20 GB (Primary Partition – NTFS)
b) Reformat the DATA partition to NTFS
c) Split the DATA partition into 2 partitions as follows:
– TEMP: 30 GB (NTFS)
– DATA: 40 GB (NTFS)
d) Merger OS & DATA partition into a primary partition named OS.
e) Install Windows 10 into the OS partition.
f) Back up the OS partition and save it as win10.GHO file in BACKUP.
h) Restore file win_10.GHO to TEMP partition.
i) Setup to start Windows 10 from the TEMP.
PART 2: COMMAND PROMPT
Use Command Prompt on a real machine to execute the following commands:
Based on the above directory tree:
1. Create a directory tree as shown above
2. Create a VAN folder in the CDTH30 folder
3. Create VB1.TXT file in VAN folder with below content:
Buoc toi Deo Ngang, bong xe ta Co cay chen da, la chen hoa
4. Create VB2.TXT file in VAN folder with below content:
Lom khom duoi nui, tieu vai chu Lac dac ben song, cho may nha
5. Merge VB1.TXT and VB2.TXT into THO.TXT file in the VAN folder
6. Rename the THO.TXT file to THOLUCBAT.TXT
7. View the contents of the THOLUCBAT.TXT file
8. View all files and folders in CDTH30 in tree view
9. Move the THOLUCBAT.TXT file to the CDTH30 folder
10. Delete the VAN folder