1. Course Summary
- Concepts about the Python programming language.
- Common data structures in Python.
- Processing operations with files, XML, and JSON files using Python.
- How to connect database management systems with Python.
- Object-oriented programming in Python.
2. Course Objectives
Help students understand the knowledge of Python:
- Basic concepts, and data structures in Python.
- Processing with files, XML, and JSON files using Python.
- Connecting database management systems with Python.
- Building classes and creating objects with Python.
- Mastering Python editors and interpreters to execute Python programs.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing common computer problems using Python.
3. Course Learning Outcomes
- Present basic concepts of Python programming.
- Present basic data types, variables, operators, control structures, functions, type data structures, and processing operations with files, XML, and JSON files using Python.
- Analyze, design, and implement common computer problems using Python.
- Apply Python’s data structures to solve real-world data processing problems.
4. Course Content
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Python Programming Language
Part 1 – Basic knowledge of Python
Lesson 3 – How is a Python program executed?
Lesson 5 – Variables and Constants in Python
Lesson 6 – Basic data types in Python
Lesson 7 – Types of Operators in Python
Lesson 8 – Basic input/output in Python
Part 2 – Branching and loop structures in Python
Lesson 10 – If…else branching control structure in Python
Lesson 11 – For loop control structure in Python
Lesson 12 – While loop control structure in Python
Part 3 – Building Functions in Python
Lesson 14 – How to Define a Function in Python?
Lesson 15 – Parameters of a function in Python
Lesson 17 – How to Create a Recursive Function in Python?
Lesson 18 – What is a lambda function in Python?
Lesson 19 – Guide to using Decorators in Python
Lesson 20 – Using module and package in Python
Part 4 – Basic data structures in Python
Lesson 21 – Using the String data type in Python
Lesson 22 – The list data structure in Python
Lesson 23 – Operations on the List Data Structure in Python
Lesson 24 – The Tuple Data Structure in Python
Lesson 25 – Operations on Tuple Data Structure in Python
Lesson 26 – Set data structure in Python
Lesson 27 – Operations on Set data structure in Python
Lesson 28 – Dictionary Data Structure in Python
Part 5 – Handling exceptions in Python
Lesson 30 – Errors and Exceptions in Python
Lesson 31 – Handling exceptions in Python
Part 6 – Object-oriented programming in Python
Lesson 32 – Building classes and creating objects in Python
Lesson 34 – Inheritance in Python
Lesson 35 – Multiple inheritance in Python
Lesson 36 – Encapsulation and polymorphism in Python
Lesson 37 – Operator overloading in Python
Lesson 38 – User-Defined Exception in Python
Part 7 – File, XML, and JSON operations in Python
Lesson 39 – Opening and reading a file with Python
Lesson 41 – Operations on directories with Python
Lesson 42 – Reading an XML file with Python
Lesson 43 – Writing an XML file with Python
Lesson 44 – Reading a JSON file with Python
Lesson 45 – Writing a JSON file with Python
Lesson 46 – Converting XML data to JSON data in Python
Lesson 47 – Converting JSON data to XML data in Python
Part 8 – MySQL Database Management System and Python
Lesson 50 – Inserting and deleting data in MySQL with Python
Lesson 54 – Join statement in MySQL with Python